What we do
We prepare high quality business plans for:
- Acquisitions i.e. if you're buying a business.
- Startups i.e. if you need startup funding for a new business.
- Growth i.e. to raising additional funding for an existing business.
Our business plans have been used in successfully raising funding for a wide range of businesses from a few hundred thousand rand to over R100 million.
Structure of a typical business plan
The exact format of your business plan will depend on your specific requirements.
However, a business plan will typically include:
- Executive Summary.
- Company Overview.
- Industry and Market Analyses
- SWOT Analyses
- Sales and Marketing Plan
- Detailed Sales Forecast
- Operational Plan
- Company Management Structure and organogram
- 5 Year Financial Projections (incl. 24 month monthly projections)
- Income Statements, Balance Sheets and Cash Flow Statements
- Key Ratio Analysis - including Current Ratios, Acid-Test Ratios, Margin and Asset Turnover ratios
- Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Valuation - where required
- Earnings Multiple and Price / Book ratio analysis - where required
Pricing - how much do we charge
Our rates are very competitive.
However, we don't provide pre-priced packages. The cost of preparing a business plans depends on the level of complexity involved as well as the amount of work required.
In order to provide you with a quote we will first conduct a needs analysis (this is at no cost to you and is obligation free).
This will allow us to scope what will be required for your business plan and we will then provide you with a quotation.
The major factors that drive the cost of the business plan are:
- The amount of funding required - higher value deals generally require a more in-depth and complex business plan.
- The amount of information you already have.
- The amount of communication time required and whether it will be face to face meetings or via Skype / telephone / email.
- Funder / Investor specific requirements.
To get started with the needs analysis process (at no obligation or cost to you) please complete our Enquiry Form below.